You are considered a non-degree applicant if you would like to take graduate-level courses but not complete a full graduate degree or graduate certificate program.
Before starting your application, we advise you contact the program director or department chairperson to confirm that non-degree enrollment will be permitted for the course(s) that you wish to take.
The following steps are required to complete an application for all master's degrees, graduate certificates, specialist and doctoral programs.
- Submit your graduate application online.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee online.
- Upload your current resume or vita.
- Submit unofficial transcripts from institutions where you have earned a degree(s) (bachelors or higher) and/or are currently enrolled in-progress of a degree.
Non-degree applications must completed two weeks prior to the start of the term:
- Summer 2023 Session: May 8, 2023
- Fall 2023 Session: August 7, 2023
Contact Graduate Admissions at 828-262-2130 or email@example.com.