You are considered a non-degree applicant if you would like to take graduate-level courses but not complete a full graduate degree or graduate certificate program.
Before starting your application, we advise you contact the program director or department chairperson to confirm that non-degree enrollment will be permitted for the course(s) that you wish to take.
The following steps are required to complete an application for all master's degrees, graduate certificates, specialist and doctoral programs.
- Submit your graduate application online.
- Pay the online application fee.
- Upload your current resume or vita.
- Mail official transcript(s) showing a completed baccalaureate degree to the address below or have electronic official transcripts submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cratis D. Williams School of Graduate Studies
232 John E. Thomas Building
287 Rivers Street
ASU Box 32068
Boone, NC 28608
Non-degree applications must completed two weeks prior to the start of the term.
- Spring 2023 Session: December 26, 2022
- Summer 2023 Session: May 8, 2023
- Fall 2023 Session: August 7, 2023
Contact Graduate Admissions at 828-262-2130 or email@example.com.