More education, less time. With a dual degree option, you can earn two graduate degrees in less time. Through a pre-arranged curriculum plan, you will be able to tailor your degree to get the skills and expertise you need to elevate your career.
Learn more about the admissions process for dual degree programs in the Graduate Bulletin.
The following steps are required to complete an application for all master's degrees, graduate certificates, specialist and doctoral programs.
- Submit your graduate application online.
- Indicate intent to apply to more than one program in Program Information section
- Select dual degree program
- Pay the non-refundable application fee online.
- Provide three references.
- Upload your current resume or vita.
- Submit unofficial transcripts from institutions where you have earned a degree(s) (bachelors or higher) and/or are currently enrolled in-progress of a degree.
Dual degree applicants should review the admission deadlines for fall, spring and summer admission.
Program Specific Supplemental Application Materials
Some programs require applicants to submit supplemental materials as part of their application. These may include:
- Official test scores from the appropriate standardized test (GRE, GMAT, MAT).
- Letter of intent/Personal statement
- Proof of licensure
- Observation hours
- Writing sample
View the full list of program specific supplemental application materials.
Contact Graduate Admissions at 828-262-2130 or email@example.com.