More education, less time. With a dual degree option, you can earn two graduate degrees in less time. Through a pre-arranged curriculum plan, you will be able to tailor your degree to get the skills and expertise you need to elevate your career.
The following steps are required to complete an application for all master's degrees, graduate certificates, specialist and doctoral programs.
- Submit your graduate application online.
- Indicate intent to apply to more than one program in Program Information section
- Select dual degree program
- Pay the online application fee.
- Provide three references.
- Upload your current resume or vita.
- Mail official transcript(s) from all colleges and universities you have attended.
Cratis D. Williams Graduate School
287 Rivers St
Boone, NC 28608
Program Specific Supplemental Application Materials
Some programs require applicants to submit supplemental materials as part of their application. These may include:
- Official test scores from the appropriate standardized test (GRE, GMAT, MAT).
- Letter of intent/Personal statement
- Proof of licensure
- Observation hours
- Writing sample
View the full list of program specific supplemental application materials.