The following steps are required to complete an application for all master's degrees, graduate certificates, specialist and doctoral programs.
- Submit your graduate application online.
- Pay the online application fee.
- Provide names of three references.
- Upload your current resume or vita.
- Submit official scores from the appropriate standardized test (GRE, GMAT, MAT). Test waivers may be available for certain programs.
- Submit transcript(s) from all colleges or universities from which you earned a degree. Transcripts must be evaluated by a NACES accredited evaluation service.
Cratis D. Williams Graduate School
Attn: Victoria Carlberg
287 Rivers St
Boone, NC 28608
- Provide proof of English proficiency.
- Submit test scores from either TOEFL or IELTS. The test date must be within two years of the date of application.
- Successful completion of the AppELS Institute program is recognized in lieu of the English test requirement.
- The TOEFL / IETLS can be waived for students who have attended a school in the U.S.
Students may use this form to apply for an evaluation of a foreign transcript at a discounted price.
Program Specific Supplemental Application Materials
Deadlines for International Applicants
Application deadlines vary by program, but we STRONGLY encourage you to adhere to the following deadlines in order to be considered for scholarships and to allow sufficient time to meet visa requirements:
- For programs with February 1 deadlines (for Fall term start), this is the final deadline (no exceptions).
- For programs with April 1 deadlines (for Summer term start), submitting a complete application by December 1 is recommended.
- For programs with July 1 deadlines (for Fall term start), submitting a completed application by March 1 is recommended.