Program Director Handbook
The Graduate Program Director Handbook provides program directors with the important information they'll need to serve as the primary point of contact for their program.
Meetings and Workshops
Monthly program director meetings will be held throughout the 2022-2023 academic year. Program directors are encouraged to send a representative if they are unable to attend; recordings of the meetings will be available on request. The meeting dates and times for Spring 2023 are as follows:
- Tuesday, January 31, 1:00 - 2:00, Room 224 IG Greer and Zoom (meeting agenda)
- Friday, February 24, 11:00 - 12:00, Room 224 IG Greer - MEETING CANCELLED
- Thursday, March 23, 3:00 - 4:00, Room 224 IG Greer (meeting agenda)
- Wednesday, April 26, 3:00 - 4:00, Room 224 IG Greer (meeting agenda)
Program Director Workshops will also be held throughout the year. The next scheduled workshop is:
- Wednesday, March 8, 11:00 - 12:00, Room 387 John E. Thomas: Graduate School Staff and Services. Meet with members of the Graduate School staff to gain a better understanding of Graduate School functions and who to contact with questions about various issues or needs. Refreshments will be provided. Registration is required.
Graduate program directors can use this shared Google Drive for even more resources.