The purpose of the Graduate Assistant (GA) position is to support the operations of the graduate school admissions team and work collaboratively to aid in the success of the admissions program. This GA position will explore additional opportunities with the Associate Director and Admissions Specialist for professional and personal development. The admissions GA will have an opportunity to learn about the full life cycle of the admissions and recruitment initiative for the Cratis D. Williams School of Graduate Studies.
- Receive and accurately process transcripts and test scores
- Use specialized program to enter and process new applications
- File, scan, and import documents using Fortis
- Help direct social media campaign
- Create event spreadsheets and roster tracking event attendance
- Assist with commencement
- Maintain event calendar
Preferred skills and attributes:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and share ideas
- Reliable and organized
Compensation and hours:
- 20 hours/week for Spring 2018 with the possibility of being renewed for Fall 2018
To be considered for an interview, please send a cover letter and resume to Victoria Carlberg, email@example.com. If you have questions, please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call Victoria Carlberg, Associate Director Director of Admissions and Recruiting.