The Aportfolio design team seeks a 15-20 hour per week graduate assistant for the 2017-18 and 2019-20 academic years. Aportfolio is Appalachian State University's ePortfolio initiative. You can read more about Aportfolio at http://aportfolio.appstate.edu.
Duties for the Aportfolio Design Team Consultant include: Consulting with students on designing their Aportfolios, maintaining the Aportfolio website, developing tutorials for Aportfolio, delivering classroom presentations, assisting with the systems administration of Aportfolio and other office duties as needed.
Skills preferred for the position include:
- Basic web design / graphic design skills (training will be provided)
- The ability to create and edit videos (training will be provided)
- The ability to professionally communicate and present to classes, campus wide groups and events
- The ability to confidently learn and troubleshoot a software interface
- Other office duties as needed
- Creative skills with color and design are a plus!
We have a fantastic team and do exciting creative work. Our office is located in 353 Library. Set a time to come by and discuss this position with us by emailing Elaine Gray at email@example.com. Contact would begin immediately.