The Aportfolio design team seeks a 15-20 hour per week graduate assistant. Aportfolio is Appalachian State University's ePortfolio initiative. You can read more about Aportfolio at http://aportfolio.appstate.edu.
Duties for the Aportfolio Design Team Consultant include: Consulting with students on designing their Aportfolios, maintaining the Aportfolio website, developing tutorials for Aportfolio, delivering classroom presentations, assisting with the systems administration of Aportfolio and other office duties as needed.
Skills preferred for the position include:
- Basic web design / graphic design skills (some training will be provided)
- The ability to create and edit videos (some training will be provided)
- The ability to confidently communicate and present to classes, groups and events on campus
- The ability to take initiative, problem-solve and provide support to students and faculty using Aportfolios
- Other office duties as needed
We have a fantastic team and do exciting creative work. Our office is located in 320 Edwin Duncan. Set a time to come by and discuss this position with us by emailing Elaine Gray at email@example.com