Master of Science in Nursing
Department of Nursing
Beaver College of Health Sciences
Kathleen Rayman, Chair
Susan Lane, Program Director
The Department of Nursing offers the Master of Science in Nursing (850*/51.3801) with a concentration in Nursing Education (850B).
PROGRAM OF STUDY FOR THE MASTER OF SCIENCE IN NURSING
Admission Requirements: Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university; complete application to the Graduate School; official general GRE exam scores or Millers Analogies Test (MAT) scores.
To be considered for admission, applicants must meet or exceed the criteria for admission to the Graduate School. Meeting this condition does not guarantee admission.
|Course Requirements for the Master of Science in Nursing with a Concetration in Nursing Education (850B)|
Semester Hours Required (minimum): 39
|Thesis Option (CHOOSE ONE)|
Other Requirements for the MS:
- Thesis: Option of completing thesis or research project
- Proficiency: Not required
- Candidacy: Required for the thesis option; program director can provide specific timeline and requirements for admission to candidacy.
- Comprehensive: Required; oral defense of thesis or presentation of research project fulfills the comprehensive requirement.
- Product of Learning: Not required